Dollar Bank FSB Application Development Officer (.NET) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Application Development Officer will contribute to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by producing computer programs that satisfy the solution of business problems or needs of the Bank. The incumbent is considered to be an experienced programmer with advanced program design skills. The major emphasis of this position is to define and lead software development projects and mentor less experienced team members.
• Graduate from an IT technical school or college degree with a concentration in information technology required
• Minimum seven (7) years of software development experience
• Experience in developing cross-functional systems
• Experience using Git for source control and build management is a plus
• Ability to work independently to turn requirements into design documents
• Ability to architect/design, code, unit test, and implement complex solutions to technical problems
• Ability to document deployment and backout plans for code changes going into production
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, peers, users and management
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and have proven the ability to meet deadlines
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Codes complex programs using .NET, C#
• Utilizes Visual Studio, Visual Development tools, Microsoft Office
• Accesses SQL database
• Implements program changes
• Tests programs for accuracy
• Communicates accurate task status to supervisor and peers
• Investigates and solves system problems
• Work with the team to design new systems and improve the functionality of existing systems
• Maintains working knowledge of the technological advances in the computer industry in general and Dollar Bank's computer environment specifically
• Performs other duties as assigned
Address: Liberty Commons Building
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday - Friday
8 AM - 4 PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dollar Bank FSB
- Dollar Bank FSB Jobs