Avera Marshall Certified Nursing Assistant in Pierre, South Dakota
Click here (https://www.avera.org/cna-certified-nursing-assistant-at-avera/) to see how becoming a CNA can be a rewarding career.
You may be eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus!
· Additional Pay – Competitive salary plus shift differential for hours worked after 7pm.
· Benefits – Life, health, dental, PTO, employee health and wellness program, and income protection through employer paid short-term and/or long-term disability insurance.
· Sign-On Bonus – You may be eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus!
· No Experience Required! We provide paid on-the-job training and pay for your certification!
· Career Growth – Opportunity to gain health care experience and advance education to become a Med Aide, LPN, RN, or other health care careers.
· Job Satisfaction – Provide companionship and develop relationships with residents and their families.
Avera in the News:
· Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2018/top-20-rural-hospital/)
· Avera Ranked 1st in Nation for Long-Term Care Resident Experience (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2019/nrc-award/)
· Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2019/avera-forbes-best-in-state/)
Perform nonprofessional direct patient care duties under the supervision of nursing personnel.
Assist in maintaining a positive physical, social and psychological environment for the patients.
Assist residents with bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care.
Measure and document blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration and report any out-of-range vital signs to charge nurse.
Reposition bedridden residents and assist with feeding when needed.
Review and follow care plans daily.
Ensure cleanliness of assigned resident rooms.
Education and Experience:
Must obtain CNA certificate within 4 months of hire.