Robert Half International Sr. Paralegal in Phoenix, Arizona
An industry client of Robert Half is seeking an outstanding CORPORATE PARALEGAL with experience in governance, security, and section 16 report filings. This is a partial: REMOTE (in the beginning) & then ON-SITE role until the further notice of the company allowing staff back in the building. The lucky paralegal will be responsible for managing corporate legal matters and other legal issues that arise in the company’s business and its related companies. The Corporate Governance Paralegal will report to the General Counsel, Servicing Legal, and will be responsible for preparing and managing corporate governance documentation and SEC filings and its affiliates.
Daily Responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining the corporate minute books and records to meet corporate compliance requirements
• Support the General Counsel with resolution and the administration of the company's compensation program
• Drafting and filing reports with the Secretary of State for corporate entities and section 16 reports
• Drafting corporate resolutions and other documents necessary to support businesses
• Responding to corporate inquiries by providing required documentation such as Secretary Certificates, Powers of Attorney, Certificates of Good Standing and other documents as needed
• Responds to written and verbal requests from attorneys and internal customers
• Assisting with managing diligence and backup folders for public filings and financings
Please submit your resume to Alejandro.Arango@roberthalflegal (put together) .com with subject title "Corporate Paralegal".
4+ years of related experience in a law firm and/or corporate paralegal role
Bachelor’s degree and a Paralegal Certificate is Required
Proficient with corporate governance that is very strong with organizational skills, great at attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Problem solving by effectively researching and analyzing legal issues while demonstrating good judgment
Drafting legal correspondence, SEC Reporting, security filing and section 16 filing
Tech savvy and computer literate with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Corporate Minutes Book
Excellent oral and written communication skills required, including being open and direct, and presenting ideas clearly and concisely
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs