Honeywell Sr Advanced Cyb Sec Archt/Engr in Phoenix, Arizona
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups, help negotiate priorities, and resolve conflicts among stakeholders
· 2+ years of experience in project management and driving large initiatives with engineering teams
· 6+ years Cyber Security or Information Technology experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security or Information Technology
· Familiarity with Aerospace industry and the FAA compliance process.
· Information Security accreditation (CISSP/CSSLP or other security related certifications)
· Software development experience with DevOps (CI/CD) & SDLC
· Developing secure systems, web application penetration testing or application security consultant
· Azure, AWS or GCP Security or Solutions Architecture certifications
· Experience with widely used security tools like SD Elements, BlackDuck Hub, Microsoft Threat modeling tool, SAST (Coverity, SonarQube), DAST (Burp, ZAP, AppSpider), Fuzzing, Vulnerability management and continuous monitoring tools
· Sound understanding of Cryptography, encryption algorithms, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Secure boot and Open-source risk management
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs