Honeywell Senior Advanced Systems Engineer - Hybrid in Phoenix, Arizona
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be instrumental in planning, implementation, and coordination of support across Apex, Epic and Anthem platforms for the Display Core Graphic software. You will be responsible for developing system design and requirements for EPIC Modular Avionics Unit (MAU) that requires thorough understanding of low-level computer operations such as IO, processor, memory, data latency and exception handling management, hardware software interface definition, utilizing Real Time Operating interface (such as DEOS or Green Hills).
You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
· Requirements and design
· Software architecture and coding
· Feature Definition
· Customer Support
· Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
5+yrs of experience with Real time embedded system design and development utilizing RTOS.
5+yrs of experience in design and development in system/software requirements for low-level computer operation, and hardware software interface definition.
2+yrs of experience integrating Avionics systems
1+ years of experience with DO-178B/C, and ARP 4754A
US Citizenship due to contractual requirements
· 2+yrs experience with memory management, latency management, and exception handling management.
· Understanding various software development lifecycle
· Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
· Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
· Can quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs