Honeywell Processor - Level 2 - 2nd Shift (FAA) in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assist in implementing production procedures and optimizing existing manufacturing processes to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Operate assigned equipment.
Participate in continuous improvement activities.
Support the Honeywell Operating System
Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
Comply with all safety rules.
Record and report production data.
Analyze data and production reports
Set up and change over equipment
Follow written work instructions and diagrams
Create new procedures
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma or GED
· US citizen due to contractual requirements
· 3+ years in processing experience
· Demonstrated ability to perform metal spray
· Ability to analyze information and concepts
· Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
· Ability to identify key details
· Ability to troubleshoot
· Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
· Creative thinking and idea generation
· Ability to communicate information clearly
· Ability to support during non-standard work times
· Demonstrated a good attendance record
· Demonstrated good safety behaviors
· Good attitude and ability to work well with others
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs