Honeywell PLM Product Owner (Senior Advanced Software Engineer) in Phoenix, Arizona
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We lead with software and innovation.
Whether we’re turning mustard seeds into fuel, creating quantum algorithms or making taxis fly, our software engineering team is home to the world’s leading technological talent.
We want software engineers who not only have a solid foundation in coding, development, designing, testing and even hacking, but who also have a passion for empowering the world and making it a better place for everyone – today and tomorrow.
• Participate in the overall PLM strategy inclusive of core PLM activities, Architectural plan, Knowledge management, with PLM as the core of the product development process
• Liaison with Business SMEs to understand business capabilities and requirements for the interface from Teamcenter to SAP
• Convert Business requirements into detailed user stories, detailed Functional Specifications, Use Case, requirements specs, Process Flows/diagrams, workflows, business scenarios , attributes, specifications
• xSBG Alignment on detailed Requirements, User stories and develop process harmonization across the xSBG environment.
• Support Business requirements need in alignment with PLM strategy for Functional Specifications, Use Cases, requirements specs
• Teamcenter Data standards and PLM readiness support
• Support PLM configuration model supporting Enterprise Application Integration
• Support on Business process gap analysis & resolution support
You Must Have
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Computer Science
• 4+ years of experience as a Teamcenter author or user
• 4+ years of experience in Teamcenter solutioning, developing and data management in Teamcenter, PLM integrations for unified
• Experience and knowledge of the Aerospace SAP design solutions
• Strong knowledge of Teamcenter - Strategy, functionalities, Process Mapping and Alignment
• Experience and knowledge of engineering and manufacturing systems and processes.
• Has understanding of Software configuration management
• Align with business teams on the functional aspects and fitment with the PLM roadmap.
• Has very good understanding of Design and Configuration Management data and processes
• Knowledge of Teamcenter Integration capabilities (ERP and other Lifecycle Interoperability Services)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs