Oracle Oracle ERP Functional Consultant – Projects/Grants (PPM – Projects Portfolio Management) - Remote in Phoenix, Arizona
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Come and join us! Oracle ERP Cloud Projects Functional Solution Manager – Projects/Grants (PPM – Projects Portfolio Management) with experience in the following modules: Project Accounting, Grants, Project Costing, and Project Billing. You will provide functional leadership for assigned project roles focused on implementing Oracle Cloud Projects/Grants (PPM) applications and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration.
The analyst will act as a domain expert for the Oracle Cloud Projects application consulting team supporting the configuration and extension of the Oracle Cloud Projects modules.
This position is to analyze business needs to help ensure Oracle's solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry standard methodologies, product knowledge, and business insight. In a position of technical/professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the groundbreaking of technology. Recommends and justifies enhancements to Oracle products to meet very complex customer needs.
Exercises creativity and independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to deliver functional and technical expertise on a wide range of business and technology solutions. Leads experienced consulting teams on challenging projects; works on significant and unique issues. Enables business development efforts by providing domain expertise. Resolves very complex customer blocking issues. Drives customer process direction and decisions by providing domain leadership within relevant industries on end-to-end enterprise solutions.
Understanding Oracle Projects/Grants functionality and capabilities to drive the teams to design and develop applications along with assisting with quarterly update testing and new feature evaluation.
8+ years of PPM experience with Project Accounting, Project Billing, Project Costing and Grants.
You must have Oracle Projects/Grants Cloud certification to be eligible for the job.
Broader product, technology or industry expertise is an advantage. Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and standard processes. Knowledge of competitive & partner products, technology and solutions. Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools.
• Proven leadership capabilities.
• Client-facing responsibilities.
• In a position of technical and professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the groundbreaking of technology.
• Recommends and justifies enhancements to Oracle products to meet complex customer needs.
• As a leader with a point of view and customer advisor, influences customer leadership in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals.
• Provide thought leadership around industry leading practices for improving operational efficiencies and profitability of client business.
• Work with client and Oracle team to develop business solution designs to ensure that business requirements are met.
• Experience as a resource in the full lifecycle implementation of at least 3 Oracle Projects Cloud implementations and Supporting Oracle Cloud with hands-on configurations.
• Lead the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud Projects & Grants modules, including process design, implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
• Experience with Project Accounting, Project Billing, Project Costing, Grants, or similar module experience.
• Knowledge of integrations with other financial modules including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Revenue Management and Subscription Management.
• Ability to Configure Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
• Assist with design workshops and functional process workshops in all Projects/Grants areas.
• Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
• Define testing scenarios and develop validation scripts.
• Support clients with the execution of validation scripts.
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 75%.
Preferred Geographical Location: US Nationwide.
All people must be legally able to work in the US. No work visa sponsorship or transfer is available for this position.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)
California Pay Range: from $97,800 to $201,300 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Colorado Pay Range: from $92,400 to $181,200 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
New York City Pay Range: from $92,400 to $191,200 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Washington Pay Range: from $103,300 to $191,200 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
Short term disability and long term disability
Life insurance and AD&D
Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
Paid time off: Flexible Vacation is provided to all eligible employees assigned to a salaried (non-overtime eligible) position. Accrued Vacation is provided to all other employees eligible for vacation benefits. For employees working at least 35 hours per week, the vacation accrual rate is 13 days annually for the first three years of employment and 18 days annually for subsequent years of employment. Vacation accrual is prorated for employees working between 20 and 34 hours per week. Employees working fewer than 20 hours per week are not eligible for vacation.
11 paid holidays
Paid sick leave: 72 hours of paid sick leave upon date of hire. Refreshes each calendar year. Unused balance will carry over each year up to a maximum cap of 112 hours.
Paid parental leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Financial planning and group legal
Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
- Oracle Jobs