Honeywell Next Generation Avionics Hardware Engineer I in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamer’s and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Use your knowledge of hardware engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell Aerospace deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of avionics products by designing, testing and/or validating products from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of engineering projects and programs.
· Analog and digital circuit design
· Analog and digital circuit testing
· Collaborate with various engineering functional teams
· Perform specification review
· Exchange task level information (system requirements, technical drawings, specifications, etc) with team members
· Communicate any non-compliance incidents to pertinent parties
· Prepare or update reports and documentation
· Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· 1 year + of Hardware Engineering experience
· Experience or coursework with Digital circuit design
· Experience or coursework with Analog circuit design
· Experience or coursework with Audio systems
· Familiarity with programming languages such as MATLAB, LTSPICE, Python and C+
· A track record of technology interests beyond the classroom
· Curiosity on different aspects of technology
· Basic knowledge of aerospace hardware engineering standards and specifications
· Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
· Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on given project tasks
· Clear and concise communications
· Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
· Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done and do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs