ICON Clinical Research Clinical Research Associate II or Senior: Late Phase, RWE in Phoenix, Arizona
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
As a Clinical Research Associate at ICON, you’ll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment alongside a close-knit team of highly qualified CRAs to identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II – IV, ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP. We pride ourselves on our amazing company culture, where we work as one team to achieve industry-leading results.
• Working independently and actively to coordinate activities to set up and monitor a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation
• Submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in preparing regulatory submissions as requested
• Participate in preparing and reviewing study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required
• Balancing sponsor generated queries efficiently and responsible for study cost-effectiveness
• Dependent on level of experience you may assist in training and mentoring less expert CRA’s and/or lead CRA’s working on international projects
What you need
• 18 months+ of monitoring experience in phase I-III trials as a CRA
• Knowledge of ICG GCP guidelines and expertise to review and evaluate medical data
• You will possess excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines within a pressurized environment
• You will be asked to travel at least 60% of the time (international and domestic -fly and drive) and should possess a valid driving license
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
ICON Clinical Research
- ICON Clinical Research Jobs