ABC15/KNXV-TV Client Retention Analyst JR032066 in PHOENIX, Arizona
This job was posted by https://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.azjobconnection.gov/jobs/6081102
KNXV/KASW, the E.W. Scripps owned station in Phoenix, AZ has an exciting opportunity for a Client Retention Analyst to help manage ongoing clients to cultivate positive relationships and ensure client retention and growth. This is a market-based, client-facing role working under the direction of the Local Sales Manager.
Scripps offers different types of flex work arrangements for many positions. Please ask your recruiter for more information.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
- Manages ongoing clients to cultivate positive relationships and ensure client retention and growth.
- Serves as the main point of contact for an assigned portfolio of clients and helps to manage their projects.
- Stays current regarding clients needs and their business evolution in order to maximize client satisfaction.
- Maintains current knowledge of our products and services, across all platforms.
- Assists in training sales team on attribution products and services.
- Collaborates with the Sales Managers to deliver services to clients and maintain client relationships.
- Tracks and measures progress on advertiser investments and keeps the sales staff informed of status.
- Collaborates with the Sales staff on a pre-sales basis to help determine optimal product mix to meet client KPIs and goals.
- Collaborates with the Ad Operations Campaign Manager on optimization strategies to provide the best opportunities for campaign success.
- Utilizes business intelligence and data visualization tools to effectively communicate Key Performance Indicator (KPI) achievement to the client to increase client retention and abilities.