Honeywell Advanced Systems Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in qualifying, to industry standards, a variety of avionics products that meet the evolving needs of our customers. This position will be a part of the Qualification Systems Team within the Communications Navigation and Surveillance Center of Excellence working across multiple product lines.
· Familiarity with DO-160 and MIL STD-810
· Able to interpret requirements, and author qualification plans, procedures, and results
· Able to author Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS)
· Requirements Analysis and Decomposition
· Systems Design
· Model-based Development System Design
· Systems Integration
· Systems Validation & Verification
· Project Oversight and Coordination
· Budget/Schedule Responsibility for your assigned projects
· RF and Signal Processing
Position is eligible for 3/2 flex work schedule based on business needs
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· 5 + years’ experience in Systems Design
· U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
· Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
· Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
· Advanced systems knowledge
· Self-motivation, ability to work with little supervision, and willingness to take the initiative to get things done
· Able to work in cross-functional teams
· Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
· Capability to make autonomous decisions yet also be nimble to changing directives
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs