AgustaWestland Philadelphia Corporation Marketing Coordinator in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Support in driving the high level processes and business transactions across AgustaWestland Philadelphia Corporation (Leonardo Helicopters Philadelphia), Leonardo Helicopters USA Inc (LHUI) and in coordination/collaboration with Leonardo Helicopters international sites/teams.
Through the coordination of strategic business initiatives, monitoring and facilitating progress and status, acts as internal advisor for AWPC MD and President of LHUI and first line of Management in evaluating decision support making to include providing input and organizing strategic sessions across the businesses.
Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation. Facilitate enterprise-wide communication, driving awareness among the employees and increasing the "sense of team".
Main Activities include but not limited to
- Ensure all marketing efforts including but not limited to, Americas based exhibitions, events, sponsorships and business guests achieve the outlined immediate business goals, identifying and executing processes that are related to each event, help ensure content is correct, and marketing messages are approved and relayed to the team
- Independently coordinate all marketing and community events (non-Corporate events), including overseeing all logistics, managing/coordinating the budget, managing registrations (if required), coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral if required
- Management of all sponsorships, memberships, gifts and hospitality processes ensuring all are in budget and proper marketing material for each are processed and received.
- Management of the process of ordering and management of the warehouse for all Marketing material, including the management of models given to customers for deliveries or requested for events
- Assist with Leonardo approved demo tours for the Americas, including but not limited to assistance with budget creation, schedule of demos/activities, management of marketing materials if needed/requested, etc
As needed/required, graphic design could be requested
Degree in Marketing, Business Administration. Graphic Design experience a plus
Level of experience: 1 to 3 years
Technical skills: SAP Experience a plus, Graphic Design
Languages: English with Italian a plus
IT skills: MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and basic knowledge of graphic programs
Soft/Other skills: strongly oriented towards the execution and internal customer needs, able to work in an international team, operate across cultures, and to manage multiple deadlines. Ability to show a proactive approach and problem solving capabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability