AmeriHealth Caritas Financial Reporting Analyst_Statutory Reporting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Financial Reporting Analyst_Statutory Reporting
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Primary Job Function: Finance
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com .
The primary purpose of the job is to:
Under the direction of Financial Reporting management, the Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual internal/external financial statements and other reports.
• Performs overall variance analysis on the reports noted above.
• Researches and reports on new/existing statutory guidance.
• Identifies process inefficiencies, recommends efficient process alternatives, and facilitates implementation of such process improvements.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
• 3 or more years of progressive Statutory Accounting experience, including a minimum of 2 years of experience at a public accounting firm.
• CPA license preferred.
• Experienced in the preparation of annual audited financial statements and related disclosures.
• Experience with PeopleSoft, Hyperion or similar ERP System Preferred.
• Solid understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and the application thereof.
• Solid understanding of the NAIC’s Statements of Statutory Accounting Principles and the application thereof.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word Required.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all Associates are presently working remotely. Upon reentry, our office is located at 3805 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, 19073. This role will be transitioning to onsite and you will need to be comfortable with the commute
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- AmeriHealth Caritas Jobs