FTI Consulting Technology LLC Director, Digital #220UC in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic, creative and motivated Director in Digital & Insights to drive client strategy and business objectives through digital communications. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing integrated multi-channel programs and their amplification and optimization. Working with the Digital & Insights team, the candidate will have a deep understanding of digital/social trends and platforms and their role in an integrated communications strategy. The candidate should have experience deriving insights from intelligence tools and digital analytics to inform communications strategies, as well as defining and measuring KPIs or OKRs.
In FTI's Strategic Communications segment, we provide our clients with a comprehensive view of strategic communications that leverages our integrated suite of services, including financial communications, corporate reputation, transaction communications and public affairs in all the major markets around the world.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to design and implementation of digital strategy for a variety of accounts across North America, including content creation, analytics, paid social media strategy and oversight, as well as project and account management.
- Serve as one of the day-to-day client contacts on accounts; manage the overall quality of work and client service by demonstrating professional and collaborative leadership.
- Collaborate with other team members on the research, planning, and development of integrated communication programs.
- Participate in preparing new business presentations and in some instances pitching potential new clients, as well as assist in growing existing accounts.
- Assist with ongoing program measurement and progress report development and work with managers to help clients assess their program needs.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for creative thinking and the ability to develop solutions and high-quality work that meets clients' business and engagement objectives.
- Create client-ready deliverables in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop accurate project budgets and support billing procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of client invoices.
- Support the development, production and marketing of thought leadership surrounding emerging trends and issues.
- Effectively assign, delegate, coordinate and monitor the work of firm team members assigned to client projects.
How You'll Grow
Direct access to leadership with defined long-term career planning will ensure you continue to develop your skills as a communications and digital practitioner. This position also allows the unique opportunity to partner with internal teams in various specialty areas to tackle a myriad of high visibility client challenges across industries. With an emphasis on a collaborative team approach, we all learn from each other as we share diverse perspectives and ways of working to best meet client challenges and continue to grow the firm.
- 4+ years of experience managing digital and social campaigns and/or accounts. Agency experience is preferred; consulting experience and digital advocacy experience is a plus.
- Experience in digital strategy, with a bent on digital, social media and search advertising, across all platforms and communications channels, including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and similar messaging services.
- Experience with digital and social media measurement tools (e.g. Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Google Marketing Platform, Adobe Experience Cloud, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Strong communications skills, including ability to successfully contribute to a fast-paced team environment and to be responsive to ever-changing sector and client needs.
- Ability to supervise and conduct research and contribute to development of client-ready recommendations.
- Experience g thering and analyzing social media conversation data to derive insights and tell a story.
- Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s).
- COVID Vaccine required.
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form and submit the form to your recruiter.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.