Boddie Noell Enterprises 2441 Hardee's of Crater Road- Backline Cook in Petersburg, Virginia
Job Title - Restaurant Backline Cook/Hardees
NOW HIRING - Hard Working, Friendly, Honest Backline Cooks that have a desire to prepare quality products for our guest.
COME JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM, make new friends, develop your career skills and have fun. Great pay and benefits and no experience necessary.
Being a crew member at Hardees is more than just a job. Its an opportunity to meet interesting people, treat our guest to a great dining experience and to start an exciting career in the food-service industry.
Who Are We?
Boddie-Noell is a family owned Christian based company and is the largest franchisee of Hardees restaurants in the United States. Our purpose is to use the resources of our company to provide opportunities for our people and be a positive influence on peoples lives wherever and whenever we can.
What you Will Do?
- Cook products using grill or broiler and transfer to make up table or over shelf for holding.
- Cook products in fryers and transfer to make up table, over shelf or appropriate holding area.
- Bake products in ovens and transfer to appropriate holding service area.
- Toast buns and transfer to the make up table for holding.
- Assemble sandwiches using the proper amount of condiments.
- Wrap or package products.
- Clean, slice and prepare produce to meet business demand.
- Temper and label products with discard date as directed by management.
- Set and communicate production levels of all products to meet business demand with overproducing.
- Monitor holding times of products and discard expired or inferior products.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls, and floors.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant
environment for all.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNEs Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Companys ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands, and other
What Will You Need?
- Must be 16 years or older
- Must meet Physical demands required of the role (Lifting up to 30 pounds Constant Standing, Walking, Grasping, Stopping, Reaching etc.)
- Love working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Consistent and reliable
- Cheerful and Positive attitude
- Values teamwork
- Loves serving and helping others
What Is in It for You?
- Fun and Flexible Work Environment
- Great Schedule with No Late Nights You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Paid Training
- Discounted Meals During Shift
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to Advance into Leadership With a commitment to promotion from within most of our Hardees Operations Leadership Team started their careers as hourly employees.
- College Scholarships At Hardees we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- Workplace Caring Culture Weve created a culture of family and team that exist in each of our restaurants. Our treatment of employees is well known in the restaurant field where we enjoy some of the best retention of long-term employees in the
- Helping Hands Employee assistance fund that provides financial help to Boddie-Noell employee in time of need
- Corporate Chaplains Offers care to employees with personal and professional life issues.
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc., an independent franchisee of Hardees Restaurants LLC