HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Free Standing Emergency Room Perdido in Pensacola, Florida
* * * * * The newPerdido Bay ER*will include 11 private patient beds, laboratory and diagnostic imaging services, including a 64-Slice CT scan and digital x-ray. The 10,820 square foot building also includes an ambulance entrance and convenient parking.
WFH has also been honored as a Truven Top 100 Hospital and just recently received their Joint Commission Sepsis accreditation.
The West Florida Healthcare campus includes a mental health facility and the area's only CARF-accredited, comprehensive physical rehabilitation hospital.
Additionally, WFH was the area's first Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. We are also an Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
Affiliated with HCA, the nation’s leading provider of healthcare, West Florida Healthcare offers major services in cardiology/cardiovascular surgery, oncology, neurology/neurosurgery, orthopedics, emergency care, behavioral health, obstetrics, rehabilitative medicine and many other medical specialties.
Qualifications * * Current license as a RN
Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare Provider
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
1 years of experience as a RN in an Emergency Department required
Customer service abilities including effective listening skills. Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
The Emergency Department Nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Carries out physician orders and assesses plans to administer patient care
- Utilizing computerized documentation systems and monitors vital signs
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate
- Administers medications, changes dressings, and cleans wounds
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for patient care
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment
- Coordinates discharge planning needs with members as needed
- Instructs and educates patients and families
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care
- Orients and mentors new staff members
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Free Standing Emergency Room Perdido
Location: Florida-Pensacola-West Florida Hospital
Requisition ID: 00060-11578