Cardinal Health Executive Sales Director in Pennsylvania
Executive Sales Director High Level Description:
- Territory / Industry Expert
- Target, negotiate, and close all newdistributions business
- Lead renewals / RFP >$25M in annualsales.
- Build and maintain the TerritoryRelationship Matrix with high quality,focused relationships
- Responsible for selling all products,solutions, and services under the AcuteDistribution and Services umbrella to allprospective customers and currentaccounts >$50M
Accountabilities in Role:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the market’s current/future product and service’s needs
- Increase LinkedIn presence to drive CAHawareness.
- Understand competitive landscape, including and beyonddistribution
- Leverage other CAH division relationships.
- Target, negotiate and close complex distribution and solution contracts with customers, effectively communicating customer ROI
- Manage pipeline, forecast and salesprocess.
- Independently build, prepare and present tailored customer-focusedpresentations
- Develop value propositions around client needs, effectively negotiate financial terms.
- Build and maintain long-term trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers and ensure customer retention of supply chain customers
- Build out the Relationship matrix; key stakeholders in pursuit and existing accounts
- Own executive relationships with existing business for renewals >$25M
- Own executive relationships with all prospective accounts
- Accountable for the RFP process and strategy for Supply Chain renewals and new business
- I dentify the need and sell the full breadth of Innovative Delivery Solutions Products and Services to existing customers and prospects.
- Drug Cost Opportunity Analysis, Drug Cost Control Solution,eRecovery, Inpatient Pharmacy Solutions, Outpatient Pharmacy Solutions, Reimbursementconsulting solutions, 340B, Traverse and Specialty PharmacySolutions.
- Understand and be able to sell solutions within the Specialty Pharmaceuticalspace
- Collaborate with Specialty Partners, Product Leads, IDS Solutions, Inside Sales, and Customer Experience Center
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with a focus strategy, growth and partnership
- Acts independently to determine long term objectives and discover business issues andopportunities
Skills and Capabilities:
- Influential leadership – Ability to be the primary influencer with executive customers/decisionmakers
- Multiple years of documented direct salessuccess
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and present complexsolutions
- Ability to operate independently with limited support fromRVP
- High emotional intelligence & self-awareness
- Prior experience selling to the C-Suite within a healthcare environmentrequired
- Deep knowledge of both PD/SPD distribution, supply chain and pharmacy solutions highlydesired
- Excellent planning, forecasting, and negotiation skills with the ability to prioritize diverse projects across theterritory.
- Politically savvy with experience reaching agreement with others who have differing perspectives orobjectives
- Understand the entire continuum of care, not just acute. Ability to sell a strategic offering vs pricing andprofitability.
- Ability to develop, lead and present large customer presentationsindependently
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs