Raytheon Technologies Sr Principal Material Program Manager in Patrick Air Force Base, Florida
Raytheon Intelligence and Space Global Training and Logistics area is looking for a Mid-Level Material Program Manager (MPM) to manage program supply chain activities for the Mobile Sensors Management Office (MSMO) program located at Patrick AFB, FL.
The Mobile Sensors program fulfills the requirements for the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of two mobile radar systems; COBRA KING located on the United States Naval Ship (USNS) Howard O. Lorenzen and GRAY STAR located on the USNS Invincible.
The Mobile Sensors MPM will serve as the leader for all programs’ supply chain activities and are the liaison between the Program Manager(s), IPT’s and other functional leads, and the Supply Chain organization. You will be a member of the program office that participates in Change Control Working Groups (CCWGs) and Risk & Opportunity Review Board. You are also responsible for the development, coordination, and follow through of all program material strategies, supply chain goals, and applicable company goals. You will work closely with Program Administration, Engineering, and Quality to formulate requirements planning and schedule for supply chain scope. Responsibilities span from the front end of the business SCM activities through contract closure.
The ideal candidate will have financial, contracting, and negotiating experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creating, managing, and executing the material program plan (MPP).
• Establishing and managing the material sales forecasts for the program.
• Risk and Opportunity management, briefing in customer forums, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
• Developing and executing supply chain strategies and plans.
• Creating, managing and proactively monitoring program performance metrics to mitigate impacts.
• Providing comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensuring compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable.
• Overall ownership of the supplier management process including supplier performance, SCM metrics, international issues, Make/Buy Where strategy, strategic agreements, and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
• Developing and guiding supply chain proposal activities including task descriptions and bases of estimates
• Developing and executing risk/opportunity plans to meet program goals
• Identifying and developing opportunities for small business participation
• Monitoring and proactively addressing performance and financial metrics including those related to cost, schedule, and quality
• Developing and tracking budgets, initiating and maintaining accurate sales forecasts, short-range outlooks (SRO), material EACs, sales and operating Plans and Annual Operating Plans (AOP).
• At least 8 years of relevant professional experience including Supply Chain Administration, Project, Program, Production Control, Finance or related field
• Current active Secret clearance and must be eligible for Top Secret.
• Experience working with suppliers providing materials or services
• The ability to understand and evaluate customer proposal and prime contract requirements including analysis of Statements of Work, deliverable requirements, schedules and contractual flow downs.
• Experience and effective working knowledge with government regulations (i.e. FAR/DFAR, ITAR/EAR, TINA)
• Demonstrated performance against financial budgets and forecasts
• Effective working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with MS Office (i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel and Project)
• Experienced leader communicating and presenting to all levels of Organization and senior key team members
• Current/active Top Secret security clearance
• Experience with SAP PRISM/APEX / Business Warehouse
• Experience working in the DoD Aerospace and Defense Industry
• Raytheon Certified Level 4 Material Program Manager / Level 4 Acquisition or equivalent experience
• Experience supporting/leading proposal efforts
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Operations or related field OR Military experience may substitute for some requirements. Military technical certification credit for military experience (* military personnel who have been formally trained or have relevant experience obtained while in service versus civilian training)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.181173
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs