ARAMARK Catering Services Worker USAF Patrick Tides Club in Patrick AFB, Florida
The Catering Services Worker supports the event operations team in running successful catering orders and events within the location. The Catering Services Worker supports and carries out event set up, transporting equipment, food, or other supplies to the event location, serving guests during the event, and breaking down/ cleaning up after the end of an event.
• Set up catering and event service according to client/customer requests and banquet event order
• Transport and deliver catering food and beverage with all vital supplies and equipment
• Set up chairs, tables, buffet lines and other event equipment as requested in banquet event order
• Replenish Food and Beverage products during events
• Maintain appearance and cleanliness of food service areas during events
• Pick up and clean up food and beverage deliveries after service
• Break down and clean area after the conclusion of the events and return equipment to accurate storage
• Provide excellent customer service to all guests
• Follow safety policies and procedures
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Previous catering experience preferred
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Must follow the required dress code as assigned
• Must be available to work event-based hours
• Must be able to complete Food Handling and Alcohol Service training as required
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
- ARAMARK Jobs