Amazon Seller Support Associate - English Speaking, SPS Associate - T4, SP-Support in Pasay, Philippines
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
· The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Pasay City, PHL
*College graduate or have experience in the BPO industry for a minimum of 3 years.
· Excellent written/spoken English skills with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex decisions with little to no guidance
· Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
· Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills with a keen focus on quality and customer experience.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
· Effective prioritization of work time to ensure productivity, fulfill department standards for time spent and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing urgency
· Strong ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
· Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
· Passionate commitment to Amazon's emergence as the world's most customer-centric company
· Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
· Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
· During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
This job posting requires the following activities to assess needed competencies for the role:
Communication Skills Assessment (Hiring Branch)
- Amazon Jobs