ARAMARK Dietary Worker in Parry Sound, Ontario
The Dietary Worker provides patient support via phone and software systems and serves as a liaison to other departments regarding patient meal services. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Function comfortably in a fast-paced, performance-based call center environment where every call is recorded and assessed to ensure performance levels are maintained.
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers.
• Adaptable to customer needs.
• Responsible for patient customer service functions of answering phones, taking menu orders, answering questions or if unable to answer, appropriately directing calls from patients as it relates to their meal or other nutritional needs
• Uses software to record patient orders
• Maintains general knowledge of therapeutic diets to ensure meal orders are processed accurately
• Works closely with doctors, nurses, and the Food & Nutrition team to ensure accurate patient nutrition
• Maintains the privacy, safety, and dignity of each customer by observing client confidentiality and by closely adhering to safety and sanitation standards
• Maintains compliance with ARAMARK’s standards of operation. Adheres to ARAMARK’s Business Conduct Policy at all times. Maintains all records and reports to ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and codes.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
• Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred
• Experience in food service, as a dietary clerk, or in a related field preferred
• Needs to communicate fluently in the English language, bilingual or multilingual a plus.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Comfort with using technology including web-based software, keyboard, and telephone headset for the majority of shift. Typical typing of 35 – 45 wpm.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
- ARAMARK Jobs