Arizona Department of Economic Security Non- Medical Caregivers in Parker, Arizona
This job was posted by https://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.azjobconnection.gov/jobs/5876518
Do you want a rewarding career helping others? Do you want to work with a supportive team of caring professionals dedicated to the promise of Elevating the Human Spirit? Are you looking for a career that offers competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? If so...Comfort Keepers might be the pace for you!
Comfort Keepers,a Great Place to Workcertified company,is looking for caregivers in theLake Havasuareato join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and other adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will be supported by a team of caring professionals who will help you deliver one-on-one care that not only meets the needs of our clients but enhances their quality of life.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay between \$14.00 to \$15.00 /Hour based on experience
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Vacation Time and Sick Time
- Caring, Rewarding and Professional Team Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- Free employee perks program with free classes and discounted pricing with thousands of merchants
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply today!
*Must meet min requirements to qualify for sign on bonus
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparations, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping.
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services.
- Provides transportation to doctor\'s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience, preferred
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel
- Up-to-date care insurance in your name, registration and valid Driver\'s License
- Ability to pass background checks with work-related references
Accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervising and maintain satisfaction relationship with administrative staff, clients, and family members. must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and documents services provided, be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity. Perform duties as assigned personal care service plan, assist the client in assisting with activities of daily living by providing any of the approved personal care activities including, but not limited to bathing, dressing toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and or ambulation. Provided for a clean safe end health environment of client and family members. Provides light housekeeping task including laundering of clients garments and lines and changing the bed. Assist and meeting nutritional need by providing meal planning, meal preparation grocery shopping dishes and kitchen clean-up. Salary due to experience.