ASSOCIATED FOOD STORES, INC. Starbucks Barista (Park City Fresh Market) - Park City, UT in PARK CITY, Utah
Wage \$11.65-\$12.90 per hour
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Benefits offering (health, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid time off)
- 10% off groceries for you and your family
- Flexible scheduling
- Daily pay options
- Opportunities for advancement
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- A Starbucks Barista acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge to create the Starbucks experience for guests by providing prompt service, quality beverages and products.
- Provides beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- A Starbucks Barista follows health, food safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all team members during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace.
- A Starbucks Barista delivers legendary guest service to all guests by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the guest. Discovers and responds to guest needs.
MINIMUM AGE: 16 Years
Please note: weekend shifts are required (Sunday as applicable).
Work is generally performed in a safe and comfortable store environment with the possibility of frequent exposure to hot or cold conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to grasp, push, pull, carry, stoop, twist, crouch, and reach; perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and eye, hand and foot coordination; hear and respond to customer inquiries. Also requires standing, walking and bending throughout the entire work day and the ability to maneuver heavy objects weighing up to 30 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associated Food Stores is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.