U-Haul Reservation Manager in Palm Bay, Florida
4703 Babcock St NE, Palm Bay, Florida 32905 United States of America
U-Haul is looking for a personable, courteous, and professional Reservation Agents to work in our regional marketing office to assist customers with reserving U-Haul Trucks, Trailers, and other related rental equipment.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Direct incoming U-Haul equipment to dealerships and moving centers to fill every confirmed reservation
• Assist in controlling rental equipment inventories within the assigned marketing company geographic area
• Monitor current competitor rates and maintain inventory records
• Update, review, and audit inventory reports
• Answer customer inquiries
Click on the link below to learn more about the job.
• Very Competitive Pay
• Flexible Hours
• Military Veterans highly encouraged to apply
• Moonlighter Benefits – Sick Pay/Paid Time Off, Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
• Uniforms Provided
• Must have impeccable customer service skills and be excellent communicators
• Working knowledge of office equipment such as multi-line phones, copiers, fax machines, and scanners
• Be detail-orientated and enjoy assisting others
• Basic computer proficiency
• Data entry experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable state law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products. By continuing with this application, you are indicating that, if hired, you consent to nicotine screening in the future. This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
Since 1945, U-Haul has been serving do-it-yourself movers and their households. Like many other successful ventures, the concept for U-Haul was generated out of need. After World War II, there existed the widespread need for do-it-yourself moving equipment that would be available on a one-way, nationwide basis. U-Haul co-founders L.S. "Sam" Shoen and his wife, Anna Mary Carty Shoen, recognized that need and acted upon it. Their visionary approach spread the cost of ownership among many users, facilitating the mobility of the populations of the U.S. and Canada. The covered wagon of the pioneers morphed into orange U-Haul trailers. In the process, an industry was born.