Revlon Line Operator - 1st Shift in Oxford, North Carolina
The Line Operator is responsible for operating filling equipment in safely and efficiently. This position will monitor equipment process controls such as torques, weights temperatures, etc. and will be responsible for confirming that components are loaded into hoppers, bins, etc. as required, keeping the filling line running.
• Ensure batch codes are correct
• Ensure detection devices are working correctly
• Complete audit reports related to production
• Sampling on production lines and inspect and record results.
• Create barcode labels and yield tags.
• Perform material handling duties.
• Notify mechanics if adjustments are needed on equipment.
• GED or high school diploma
• Vision requirements
• Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Consistently lift and carry 50+ lbs.
• Required to climb a ladder and or steps.
• Able to push and pull objects weighing up to 50 lbs. and maneuver bulk drums weighing up to 400 lbs.
• Basic applicable computer skills.
1st Shift hours: 7:00 am-3:30 pm
2nd Shift hours: 3:00 pm-11:30 pm
2nd Shift hours: 11:30 pm-7:30 am
- GED High School Equiv or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Revlon Jobs