HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Surgery Robotics Team Lead in Overland Park, Kansas
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Surgery Robotics Team Lead today with Menorah Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At MMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
*We are offering a $20,000 sign on bonus to an RN that is hired for this opening and NEW increased pay rates!*
- Paid Personal Leave
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the MMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Surgery Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
To coordinate the robotics service line at Menorah Medical Center to include establishing and preparing for the program and use of robotics as mechanism to deliver unique services in surgical care. This includes planning for and oversight of supplies, equipment, and instrumentation for the delivery of surgical care across the continuum in robotic surgery. The Robotic Services Coordinator is integral in evaluating service needs, care delivery related to quality, safety and efficiency of care for the robotic surgery program
About this unit:
- Ranked #1 in city for Robotic Surgery volume and total joint replacements!
- Orthopedic and Neuro surgery specialty
- Team-oriented, high volume and fast-paced environment serving a diverse patient population
- Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support
- Received awards for Center of Excellence in Bariatric, Robotic Surgery and Colorectal
State of the art new facilites and equiptment
This position will be 6:45am-3:15pm. No call time, no weekends or holidays.
- The role of the Registered Nurse (RN) is that of a circulating nurse, although scrubbing skills are valuable to this position and are utilized in providing patient care.
- The nurse provides and supervises patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director in conjunction with the OR team.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient/family, and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN, Diploma or BSN Degree.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license. American Heart Association BLS required upon hire. CNOR and/or specialty certification preferred.
- Prior Surgery experience preferred. If new to the OR prefer 2 years of progressive acute care nursing experience. Newly licensed nurses are considered on an individual basis. Experience in circulating and scrubbing preferred.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Surgery RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: * Registered Nurse RN Surgery Robotics Team Lead*
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-79768