Microsoft Corporation Program Manager II in Other, Brazil
The M365 Trust team is looking for a program manager to PM feature changes to our Service Trust Portal (STP) as well as operate vulnerability reporting processes for PCI scans. The candidate must be able to:
Drive PCI vulnerability remediation across engineering teams.
Work with developers and engineering managers to appropriately integrate new features into our STP product
Gather requirements and inputs from partner and customer teams to prioritize and streamline feature integration.
You will be responsible for driving new processes around worldwide PCI vulnerability management and STP feature PMing, which includes:
Work with vulnerability scanning technology at a hyperscale level to remediate vulnerabilities for global external endpoints.
Engage engineering teams to remediate and burn down reported vulnerabilities.
Develop an exception workflow process and apply exceptions and risk adjustments to detected vulnerabilities.
Work with engineering and partner teams to gather and prioritize feature developments for the STP web portal.
Work to transition STP content from one service team to another in a seamless manner.
We are looking for a positive and driven security expert who can focus on what is possible in a highly scalable and dynamically shifting global cloud environment. We want someone who is pragmatic and excited at the new challenges each day can bring. Because of the scope and nature of this program, the ability to manage and thrive in ambiguity is a must. It’s critical that you are experienced and comfortable making decisions without as much information as you might like. A high degree of diplomatic skills will be required, so we need someone who can prioritize, focus, and get work done!
We are looking for someone with:
• 2+ years working with vulnerability data and driving down remediation
• 3+ years working in hyperscale cloud environments and scanning technologies therein for vulnerability management scanning, reporting and remediation.
• 3+ years of feature PMing a product or web application
• 3+ years of Program Management experience
• The ability to learn new tools and technologies.
• Strong organizational skills that allow for detailed tracking and prioritization of feature requests
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience
• Stellar cross group collaboration (soft skills)
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic and constantly-changing hyperscale environment.
• Previous experience with PCI compliance certifications and audits is a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs