System One Software Engineer in Orlando, Florida
Full Stack - Software Engineer - Cape Canaveral, FL
Leads a dedicated software team through new Feature/Capabilities development and sustainment activities
Establishes Agile and DevSecOps team practices
Engages with application stakeholders for Program Increment planning
Engages in various project software engineering tasking such as analysis, design, implementation, test and automation
Highly proficient in full-stack software development using C# (.Net
Core) and Angular within a microservice based architecture
• Experience working in Agile teams using SAFe, Scrum, Kanban or
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop rapport
with multiple internal and external partners
• Demonstrated project leadership experience
• DevOps/DevSecOps and CI/CD pipeline experience
• Background knowledge of the FBM program and/or Navy NWRM Program
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence
• Experience with Git, Bitbucket and/or GitLab
• Experience with Container platforms, such as OpenShift
• Experience with MySQL RDBMS
• Experience with DISA RMF Application Security Development (ASD)
STIGs and/or National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Looking for local candidates to Cape Canaveral. to work one day per week. Would also consider candidates who are local to either the Bremerton, WA LM Site or Kingsland, GA LM Site to work one day a week also.
Manager is looking for a SME in this area for the payrate.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- System One Jobs