Hanson Professional Services Inc. Resident Project Representative / Construction Observation-1 in Orlando, Florida
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Hanson Professional Services Inc. is seeking candidates to provide Resident Project Representative (RPR) services for construction projects in our Florida Aviation Markets. This position offers great benefits for someone who is looking for periodic project-based work.
Our RPR/Construction Observation positions offer a variety of benefits including:
• High value compensation potential
• Potential for start-up signing bonuses
• Opportunities for company paid continuing education and training
This position will be responsible for construction observation and documentation of airport construction projects consisting of paving, drainage, utility, lighting, structural and site development.
• Observation and documentation of construction activities for compliance with plans and specifications.
• Coordinate and observe onsite materials testing.
• Coordinate and communicate field construction activities with the owner, contractor, and design engineers.
• High School Diploma/equivalent
• A minimum of 2 years of construction experience
• Current driver’s license
In addition to the minimum qualifications above the following will result in a more competitive candidate:
• Experience working in an airport environment.
• Federal Aviation Administration project experience.
• FDOT construction field, documentation, and material testing certifications experience.
• Strong communication and technical skills.
Working at Hanson
Travel may be required.
Scheduled work hours may require daily overtime. Compensation is provided for overtime.
As employers/governmental contractors, we comply with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities where they apply. To assist us in meeting our affirmative action goals, employees are encouraged to refer minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY — AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
EEO / MINORITY / FEMALE / INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES / VETERANS
Hanson specializes in engineering, planning and a range of allied services. We’re an employee-owned, award-winning consulting firm with offices across the United States.
Since 1954, our clients have known us as a trusted partner, committed to their success and capable of handling challenging projects. From planning and design to construction and completion, we’ll take a hands-on approach to your project with a clear focus on your goals, budget and timeline.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies/staffing firms. Resumes are only accepted from recruiters and agency/staffing firms if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position.