NBC Universal Performance Marketing Manager, Originals & Exclusives, Peacock in Orlando, Florida
Job Number 61248BR
Job Title Performance Marketing Manager, Originals & Exclusives, Peacock
Business Segment Direct-to-Consumer
Sub-Business Peacock Growth Marketing
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State Multiple Locations
City See List Below
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years direct marketing experience required, minimum of 2+ years required.
• Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media on both desktop and within mobile apps.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling.
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• MBA a plus
• Experience buying digital media directly through prominent ad network like Facebook or Google.
• Experience marketing entertainment brands and content.
• Experience with multi-touch attribution.
• Experience buying traditional media like OOH, Linear TV, etc.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs