AdventHealth Executive Assistant II in Orlando, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Executive Assistant II - AdventHealth - Orlando
Location Address: 601 EAST ROLLINS STREET, ORLANDO, FL, 32803
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth - Orlando
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
Work Hours/Shift: Monday – Friday 8am – 5:30pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
- Manages calendar for Leader(s), scheduling meetings and appointments, and coordinates travel arrangements including lodging, air/land, transportation, event registration, etc.
- Answers/screens incoming calls, taking messages and routing calls as appropriate. Retrieves voice messages as requested. Greets and assists visitors. Professionally represents Leader(s) and AdventHealth in all communications and as requested at meetings, events, etc. Communicates effectively and appropriately based on visitor needs and age level.
- Provides administrative and secretarial support including opening and disbursing Leader’s incoming/outgoing mail; completing correspondence duties including composing and editing letters, memos and other correspondence; preparing expense reports, PAVs, and supply orders; preparing and updating presentations, spreadsheets, etc.; maintaining files and records, equipment, etc.
- Schedules and organizes meetings and events, both on- and off-site; orders provisions as appropriate, prepares agendas and takes/transcribes meeting minutes, distributing as appropriate.
What You Will Need:
- Two years’ minimum experience as an administrative or executive assistant, secretary, or other higher level administrative/office support role, OR
- Two years of related business or other administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases, using programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc.
- AdventHealth Executive Secretary/Assistant clerical test
- Associate degree in secretarial science or business, and two years’ executive office/secretarial work experience
- Event planning/coordination experience
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
- Basic accounting, legal and/or contract administration knowledge
- ADVENTHEALTH/AHS Support system
Position level is based on reporting structure (see “Reports To” above, referenced below as “Leader”). Supports Leader(s) as direct executive assistant, with responsibilities including calendaring, travel arrangements, correspondence, and other administrative functions. Will professionally represent Leader as requested and in all associated responsibilities. Supports campus events such as Town hall meetings, recognition, engagement, holiday receptions, and others. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs