Alternate Solutions Health Network Clinical Manager in Orlando, Florida
AdventHealth Home Care is a fast growing home health network looking for an Clinical Manager to join our team!
The Clinical Manager provides oversight of all personnel and patient care services. The Clinical Manager is responsible for monitoring compliance, quality and safe delivery of services by following clinical processes.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
Now offering a $7,500 bonus!
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:15 am to 5:00 pm
• Ensure quality and safe delivery of home health services
• Ensure Start of Care compliance
• Collaborates with intake, providing daily direction, managing referral volume based on staffing availability
• Focus on Outcome Monitors as assigned
• Manages on call calendar for internal & field staff
• Performs new and ongoing liaison training as defined by the Administrator
• Assist with monthly Case Manager, Nurse and Therapy meetings
• Reviews clinical documentation in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines
• Maintains active RN license in state of employment
• Participates in in-service program development
• Understands, implements and practices policies and procedures for agency operation
• Current Florida RN license
• Three years experience as an RN in an acute care setting
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
AdventHealth Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
External Company Name: Florida Hospital Home Care
Street: 602 Courtland St, Suite 310