AdventHealth Call Center Supervisor Center for Women Altamonte FT Days in Orlando, Florida
Call Center Supervisor AdventHealth Medical Group
Location Address: 661 E. Altamonte Drive Suite 318 Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: Day shift Mon – Thurs 8AM – 5PM Fri 8AM – 2PM
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Promotes the philosophy, mission and vision of Adventist Health system to employees, patients, and other contacts outside the facility.
- Provides for a safe and complete environment for the delivery of patient care through operational processes and protocols, inventory control, and equipment checks. Corrects any known deficiencies.
- Maintains effective relationships and open communication with patients, families, management, staff, contractors’ insurance companies and the outside community.
- Works with Talent Acquisition and Human Resources in recruitment & selection, orientation, evaluation of staff and performance management.
- Support, oversee, and manage the productivity and performance of the team.
- Provides Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports to assure highest quality of standards to patients and families.
- Provides ongoing call review and education for phone agents.
- Oversee development, implementation, and continuous improvement of standardized processes and metrics
- Supports and participates in marketing initiatives for Advent Health Physician Group, in collaboration with marketing departments and the management team.
- Monitor, Analyze, Track Trends and Report Performance
- Assures the call center follow HIPPA and security regulations.
- Assures staff is scheduled to provide adequate coverage during all hours of operation using flexible staffing when appropriate.
- Ensures accurate time and attendance records are kept and reported in a timely manner.
- Works to ensure staff schedules are maximized for efficiencies and productivity on a daily basis.
What You Will Need:
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent – required
- Scheduling - required
- Previous customer service experience at least one year – required
- Call Center Management or supervisory experience- required
- Bachelors degree – preferred
- Knowledge of EHR – preferred
- Medical office or medical call center setting experience – preferred
- Proficient with computer programs: Email, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively communicating with all levels of management, staff and outside vendors and patients.
- Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention to detail and ability and willingness to multi task.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operational success of the call center. The Call Center is responsible for handling all patient, family and physician phone calls for a multi-practice group of specialty physicians. The supervisor is responsible to provide support, including compliance, auditing, ensures cost-effective, high-quality customer service for all patients/callers. Responsible for meeting and possibly setting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. Works to create an environment of efficient operations in cooperation with the appropriate support systems to provide timely and accurate information as needed. Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews and capacity planning. The supervisor will contribute information and analysis to aid in organizational strategic plans. Responsible for ensuring the consistent and appropriate interpretation, evaluation and application of policies and procedures.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs