Federal Reserve Bank Administrative Assistant Exp in Omaha, Nebraska
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City seeks to hire an Administrative Assistant who provides administrative support to division Officers and other staff including calendar and email management; managing travel arrangements; hosting meetings, preparing, reviewing, and developing documents; and completing basic projects of routine to moderate complexity.
- Key activities include manage calendars, emails, deadlines, and appointment scheduling and conference calls for Bank officers.
- Receive, screen, and direct incoming calls, visitors, and correspondence; manage travel arrangements for officers, management, other department staff, and guests to include airline reservations, hotel accommodations, transportation, and possible conference registration), prepare travel itinerary for traveler, and submit travel reimbursements in accordance with established policy/guidelines.
- Handle meeting and event planning details including, but not limited to, coordination with Conference Center team regarding room reservations and setups, hotel block reservations, catering, and audio-visual needs.
- Provides general support during meetings as necessary; prepares correspondence, reports, meeting agendas, presentation materials, etc. in consultation with business leaders.
- Serves as a resource to others by proofreading documents for proper Bank style, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting; recommends related revisions.
- Perform various duties such as data entry, maintaining time and attendance records, purchasing office supplies, managing purchasing card expenditures, and monthly reconciliations; organize and maintain department filing systems or management’s office files (paper or electronic); update and/or maintain information sharing website.
- Develop basic analytical reports and complete projects of routine to moderate complexity and priority.
- Assists with supporting new and current employee needs, including location moves, and technology access and asset requests; and complete ad hoc responsibilities, as assigned.
-One to three years of administrative assistant experience.
-High school diploma or GED.
-Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
-Experience with various internet applications and working knowledge of audio/visual equipment and ability to troubleshoot minor problems.
-Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with high profile public contacts and/or external customers.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
-Excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.
-Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure. High standards of confidentiality due to possible access to sensitive information.
-Willingness to perform additional responsibilities unique to the areas the position supports.
-Basic project management skills and analytical skills preferred.
United States citizenship or lawful permanent resident alien status with at least three or more years of United States residency from the date of legal entry to the United States is required for this position.
This position has additional screening requirements due to the information accessed while performing the job. These additional screenings would be initiated at the time of offer acceptance and can take up to a couple of months to be completed. You can begin work before the screening is completed; however, continued employment is contingent on acceptable screening results. The areas screened may include education/employment verification, criminal history, credit history, and reference checks.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our YouTube channel - Kansas City Fed.
/We [Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City] are committed to building a diverse workplace, and are continually striving to achieve this goal. As such, we provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetic information./
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Title: Administrative Assistant Exp
Requisition ID: 268164