Mountaire Farms Programmer/Analyst III in Olympia, Washington
Do you want your work to matter? How can you really impact change at a macro level? By coming to work at Mountaire as a Data Programmer/ Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Your responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
• Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support Data Warehouse and ETL solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications
• Perform advanced ETL development activities using Informatica, PL/SQL, Oracle Database tuning, SQL tuning, etc.
• Provide data analysis to support new project definition/design as well as to troubleshoot/resolve issues with existing subject areas
• Design and develop logical and physical data models and frameworks to support analytics applications
• Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
• Blend data from multiple systems to prepare reports for upper management and dealerships
• Deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods
• Participates in improving business activities by using their knowledge of data flows to present and implement innovative data solutions
• Work independently or as part of a team to deliver data warehouse ETL projects
• Create, update, and maintain project documents including (but not limited to): business requirements and user stories, functional and technical design, data mapping, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Programming or related field required
5-8 yrs. experience as a programmer/analyst preferred
Demonstrated experience with end-to-end deployments of data warehouse systems, preferably Oracle Data warehouse environment
Proven experience using ETL for data integration
Full Life-Cycle Development knowledge; Demonstrates database understanding
Adept at SQL queries with experience in constructing/deconstructing complex packages
Knowledge in reporting platforms such as OBIEE, Tableau, Power BI
Project Management Skills; Oracle Designer/Developer, SQL, PL/SQL - and or all A-plus
Are you looking for more than just a job? The culture at Mountaire is one of our greatest strengths and most valued assets. We maintain the same core values and family-focused work environment that we’ve operated with since day one. You will find that your peers, supervisor and team members are genuinely committed to, not only your success, but also working together to provide high-quality products to our customers. We are a service to one another and to our customers, demonstrating operational excellence and outstanding performance.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Mountaire Corporation and its two operating affiliates, Mountaire Farms Inc. and Mountaire Farms of Delaware, Inc. (collectively, “Mountaire Farms” or “Mountaire”), are agricultural food production and processing companies providing competitive jobs to almost 10,000 dedicated employees at facilities in Arkansas, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina. Now the fourth largest chicken company in the United States, we are still family owned and fully committed to giving back to the communities where we do business. At Mountaire Farms, our culture is what defines us. It sets us apart from our competition and reinforces what we stand for. Supporting each other, uplifting each other, and helping each other succeed -- that’s the Mountaire way! Our vision is to provide growth, stability, and opportunities for our people, our customers, and our communities by profitably delivering wholesome quality chicken.
Mountaire also offers an amazing total compensation package! A few examples of our benefits that may be offered to you are: eight paid holidays, Medical Plans with free onsite Health and Wellness Centers, Dental and Vision Programs, Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, Retirement Planning with 401(k), Profit Sharing, Employee Discounted Chicken Sales, Employee Discounts with partners (Car Purchase, Phone Plans, & Shopping), Tuition Reimbursement at up to $6,000 annually, and many exciting career development programs!
- Mountaire Farms Jobs