Andromeda Systems Incorporated Task Writer (Acquisition Logistics Manager, Journeyman) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This job was posted by https://okjobmatch.com : For more information, please see: https://okjobmatch.com/jobs/2949467
Andromeda Systems Incorporated(ASI) provides tools and services to assist Physical Asset Owners, Fleet Managers, and Military Program Managers in gaining critical insights into their equipments performance, identifying system improvements, optimizing operations and support, making better business decisions, and achieving measurable life-cycle cost savings.
ASI provides unparalleled expertise and capabilities in the Reliability, Maintenance, Supportability, and Logistics disciplines. Our staff of nationally and internationally recognized leaders are shaping the industry and developing revolutionary solutions in the military and commercial sectors. Clients leverage our experience and cutting-edge analytical tools to improve asset performance and reduce life-cycle costs. As a leading provider of professional and high technology services and solutions, ASI serves the Department of Defense, U.S. civilian agencies, and private industry.
Andromeda Systems Incorporated is seeking a qualified Acquisition Logistics Manager, Journeyman to join our team at Tinker AFB, OK. The candidate will provide Contractor Support Services to the Navys E-6 FST in the Depot Task Development department.
- Prepare, develop, and submit E-6B maintenance task documents for E-6B Depot maintenance
- Research logistics requirements for task documents
- Communicate with Depot maintenance leadership and lead mechanics for task flow and development to achieve maintenance efficiency/effectiveness and reduce time-on-aircraft
- Maintain dialog with Boeing E-6B Fleet Support Representative on complex technical requirements and solutions
- Provide supportability and technical analysis of operational ILS requirements
- Develop, evaluate, and list alternatives for changes to maintenance plans for systems, equipment, subsystems, Weapon Replaceable Assemblies, and Shop Repairable Assemblies
- Submit correction(s) and recommendations to technical publications deficiencies
- Respond to technical, logistics support analysis, and supportability questions from fleet and other E-6 community personnel
- Three (3) to ten (10) years in Acquisition Logistics Support /Maintenance Engineering, as well as operations or maintenance of systems in the field
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain and Logistics Management, or a
relevant discipline to include, but not limited to, Business
Management, Management Science, Program Management, Purchasing
Management, Procurement/Acquisitions and Contracts Management
- High school diploma or equivalent and six (6) additional years of acquisition or operational logistics management experience may be substituted for degree
- In depth experience in maintenance of the E-6 aircraft
- Thorough knowledge of the scheduled maintenance system applicable to the E-6 aircraft
- Familiarity with
- Analysis of aircraft maintenance practices
- Microsoft Word
- Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information Systems
- Highly effective writing skills\ \
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and currently hold or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
For more information about this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.androsysinc.com.
Andromeda Systems Incorporated is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As such, 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5, 41 CFR 60-741.5 as well as 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A are herein incorporated by reference, to the extent applicable.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These re ulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.