Vertiv Corporation Senior Manager Commissioning Operations - (Remote) - 20240802_43447968828_20-5671 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This job was posted by https://okjobmatch.com : For more information, please see: https://okjobmatch.com/jobs/3010073 POSITION SUMMARY
Electrical Reliability Services (ERS) is looking for talented and experienced Senior Manager - Commissioning Operations to join our Commissioning Group. This exciting opportunity includes the ability to work remotely and has tremendous responsibility to lead the operations of the commissioning group. This key position is highly visible within the organization and will report to the VP - Commissioning at ERS. This position will be accountable for scheduling workforce, executing projects on schedule and on budget, and accelerating the growth of the commissioning services offering to meet the current and future client\'s needs. This position will require clear and concise communications, both internally and externally, with stakeholders at the client level and within ERS. This communication requires the elimination of ambiguities as related to scope of work, project execution, and delivery of ERS\'s Value Proposition in the marketplace.
We offer competitive compensation with bonus opportunities and excellent benefits. ERS is a subsidiary of Vertiv. While ERS has been a leader in the commissioning of mission critical facilities for over a decade, Vertiv is committed to creating a world class Commissioning Group.
- Leads day to day commissioning operations
- Develop weekly schedule for commissioning team.
- Provide technical support and assistance for Supervising Commissioning Engineers and field team.
- Manage weekly workforce needs to deliver required utilization rate.
- Managing Contribution Margins to deliver margins per budget.
- Review and audit field documents (i.e., final commissioning reports, field observation reports, daily commissioning reports (DCR), commissioning issues log (CIL)
- Work with Vice President - Commissioning, Cx Manager, and Business Administrator to develop weekly status reports and monthly invoices. This includes but not limited to the Aged Backlog Report, Sales Forecasting, and Invoice Backup (Schedule of Values, AIA).
- Leads Monthly Operations Meetings and Technical Trainings
- Delivery of accurate cashflow forecasting by monthly and quarter.
- Coordinate technical training and assists with career development for commissioning staff including reviewing performance reviews and recommend appropriate salary changes.
- Review and recommend field technical procedures and procedural changes.
- Mentor and Train Commissioning Team.
- Perform employee quarterly and annual reviews and recommend appropriate salary changes.
- Interview job applicants.
- Manages customer relationships
- Directly and indirectly support and sell commissioning services to major enterprise and COLO data center customers, key industry partners and contractors.
- Partner with the Commissioning Group Leadership Team to plan strategies, provide quality service, training of personnel and provide support as necessary for attainment of goals and objectives.
- Timely and clear communication of projects and potential projects with Commissioning Group Leadership Team.
- Develops and executes all phases of the business growth plan.
- Develop and effectively manage all sales activities for the commissioning program, within budget and timelines to meet performance expectations and requirements.
- Develop long-range competitive strategy for the offering, including annual sales plans and operational improvements.
- Interface effectively and on a regular basis with the Commissioning Group Leadership Team to support and drive the program.
- Budgets and Proposals
- Manage sales and operations team to stay within budgets assigned.
- Assist in developing new budgets as required by Senior Management.
- Develop proposals, including estimate of man-hours and expenses, and development of scope and pricing.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
Knowledge of ASHRAE commissioning industry standards and a Commissioning certification is preferred.
Cultivate effective relationships with existing and potential key clients, customers and contractors.
Requires a high degree of communication, supervisory, and organization skills.
Communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with clients and peers.
Communicate technical or project related subjects accurately via email.
Performs well as part of a team of various groups and disciplines.
Good judgment, dependable, performs on projects with technical expertise.
Strong computer skills including editing, formatting in Microsoft Word and Excel, use of Internet for standards/products/ manufacturer research, and operation of computer-controlled test equipment.
Willing to work flexible hours, weekends, holidays, and night work.
Must be available for out-of-town travel on occasion, less than 20%.
Valid Driver\'s License with clean driving record.
All other duties as assigned.
Valid Driver\'s Licen