Encore Customer Experience Coordinator - Oklahoma City Omni in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Act as liaison between Encore, venue, and customer. Provide customers with information and support in a professional and friendly manner while building relationships to ensure a high-quality experience. This position will report to Director, Event Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Acknowledge and interact with customers while maintaining a pleasant and professional image.
• Build relationships with customers to establish trust and open communication.
• Pro-actively identify potential issues and provides solutions to client’s concerns.
• Respond quickly to questions and requests and handle service problems politely and efficiently.
• Attend Venue meetings as required
• Communicate billing information to customers, resolve billing concerns and obtain signatures.
• Convey and enter billing changes and communicate billing challenges to appropriate Encore team members.
• Prepare billing reports daily and submit them to the venue for reconciliation.
• Enter customer contact information and details into CRM system.
• Enter and reconcile Exhibit customer payments into the billing system.
• Accompany selling manager on PreCon and Site Visit meetings as needed.
• Coordinate customer follow up and support thank you messages.
• Coordinate with hotel sales team for site visit attendance and support.
• Drive customer service excellence by engaging in multiple points of contact throughout the day.
• Act as a service liaison between customer, Encore team and venue partners.
• Demonstrate knowledge of hotel and facility services.
• Coordinate and communicate any customer concerns with appropriate venue partner team for resolution.
• High School Diploma is required. Associate degree is preferred
• 1+ years of administrative, sales or hospitality experience preferred.
• Proficiency Microsoft 365 and web-based applications.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Encore’s Service Level 100, 200 & 300 Certifications to be obtained within 90 days
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Deliver World Class Service
Do The Right Thing
• Instills Trust
• Safety Conscious
• Action Oriented
See The Big Picture
• Ability to Prioritize
• Communicates Effectively
For more information on our Competency Group, refer to the Competency Based Talent Management page on Encore Connect by searching for the title or copy & pasting this URL Link: (https://psav.sharepoint.com/sites/HR/SitePages/Competency-Supported-Talent-Management.aspx).
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members may be asked to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
- Encore Jobs