MasterCard Lead Software Development Engineer in Test - Performance Engineering in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Software Development Engineer in Test - Performance Engineering
•Lead Performance Engineer
Service Architect driving end – end product development for Payment Networks
• Experience in Full Stack Development – Microservices, Messaging, Cloud Native, Database
• Strong Technical Skills in Java, Spring Boot Framework
• Cloud ( Pivotal Cloud Foundry), DNA ( Digital Native Architecture) experience is an added advantage
• Experience in RDBMS or Cutting Edge Database desirable
• Maintain and present project related metrics reporting for management review
• Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
All About You
• Extensive experience as a Performance Architect in Cloud Application using Agile methodology
• In depth knowledge in product development – Full stack ( Database, Messaging, UI , Reporting)
• Experience in T3, Jmeter, Java Micro Benchmark Harness (JMH), Micro Services, NATS or Equivalent messaging services.
• Deep expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Containers(PAAS)
• Experience in Online / Real time scalable solutions
• Experience in CI and CD
• Involved and spearhead quality initiatives
• Result oriented individual with Automation experience and Code Quality
• Excellent Communicator
• Ability to guide people to implement the right solution
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-123572