Bonduelle America Electrician in Oakfield, New York
ElectricianApply now »
Start apply with LinkedIn
Date:Sep 17, 2022
Location: Oakfield, NY, US
Bonduelle is the world reference in healthy living through plant-based food.
Well established in North America with more than 3,000 employees, we operate across the United States and Canada, where we process primarily frozen and canned vegetables as well as legumes, soups and broths. In addition to processing products for major distributor brands, we also market our own brands, including Arctic Gardens, Graves and Bonduelle.
Today, our products can be found on every table in North America because we do everything possible to ensure that everyone is able to live well through a healthy, sustainable vegetable diet.
At every moment, we’re inspired by our world.
Now we want to be inspired by you!
Bonduelle is currently looking for a highly motivated, energetic team member to join our Maintenance team as an Electrician. The successful candidate will serve as a resource and key member of the Maintenance Department in all matters regarding the facililty's electrical and automated systems.
▪ Change and modify blueprints after modifications have been made on equipment
▪ Install, maintain and repair secondary electrical systems such as but not limited to general wiring, lighting and communication systems
▪ Install, maintain and troubleshoot power distribution equipment systems, rotating equipment, motor drives, standby power systems and associate control systems
▪ Maintain and operate test and measuring instruments and equipment to determine functional operation of electronic and electrical systems
▪ Maintain and troubleshoot industrial instrumentation devices and associated systems
▪ Maintain an inventory on all parts used in the department and work in conjunction with the parts coordinator
▪ Perform preventative and predictive maintenance as established by the maintenance program
▪ Communicate with other departments to identify and troubleshoot equipment problems
▪ Adhere to 5S standards and clean up litter caused from repairs/maintenance
▪ Initiate ideas or equipment modification that will help lower operating costs
Experience: Two (2) to Three (3) years experience as an Industrial Electrician
Education: Two years of electrical technology education or other related field
Schedule: 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
Salary: Starting at $30.00/hour
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted. Bonduelle USA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other general characteristics that are protected from federal, state or local law. EOE. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources department via phone at 585-434-0399.