Confie Administrative Services Personal Lines Wholesale Underwriter in Oak Lawn, Illinois
Confie and its family of companies - Freeway, BlueFire & others - is one of the top 5 insurance brokers in the United States. We have successfully acquired and integrated over 100 acquisitions since 2008, which defines our credibility! Confie is a builder of companies, every single agency we’ve acquired, we’ve grown. We are proactively looking for bright, talented, and motivated individuals who are goal oriented and excited for career advancement. Be part of this amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new heights! Come Grow With Us!
Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our employees and our company.
Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability in all our actions.
Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers, ourselves and each other.
Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
Because we CARE, Confie conducts phone and video interviews to practice social distancing to accommodate the state, local or national guidelines. If you are considered to formally video interview, please consider the following recommendations:
Interviews can be conducted using a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam, tablet or smartphone.
Find a quiet, private, well-lit space, free from possible interruptions.
Position yourself so that you have a neutral background that’s free from distractions.
Test your internet connection to be sure you have a good connection.
Remember it’s an interview, so dress appropriately.
Place your phone on do not disturb.
Responsible for quoting, issuing, renewing and servicing Personal Lines Insurance products for our large broker network. Extensive communication with our brokers on a daily basis requires the person to work in a fast paced, multi tasked environment. Our underwriters serve as program experts by providing guidance and gold standard service to our broker partners for all their personal lines needs. The underwriter’s strengths will lie within knowledge of personal lines insurance coverages, carrier guidelines, rating systems and agency managements systems. In addition to providing great customer service and taking pride in being a contributing member of a great team.
• Responsiveness to our brokers needs
• Quick and accurate quoting
• Quick and accurate policy issuance and servicing
• Input of data into our Agency Management System
• Ability to assess rates in order to properly place risks with best carrier fit
• Providing polite, upbeat and professional customer service to our broker partners
• Maintaining office professionalism and expertise in all aspects of servicing our brokers and our internal customers/teammates
• Manages all documents to ensure file quality and completeness
The Perfect Match:
• Experience in Personal Lines Insurance either at the agency or carrier level
• Eagerness to provide quality customer service
• English/Spanish bilingual speaking highly preferred
• Team player
• Good presenter of data to our brokers and management
• Property and Casualty licensed preferred
• Strong computer and email understanding
• Strong communication skills
• Enjoys a lively, challenging, supportive and fun work environment
ICIMS Requisition ID: 2021-7365
External Company URL: newhire296
Street: 5615 W 95th St