Veridic Solutions Frontend ANgluar JS inter INDIA in null, India
Designation/Role: Frontend Developer
Education: Computer Science Degree
Experience : 3-6 years
We are seeking a Front End Developer to work with our Research and Development team. Responsibilities will include assisting in developing new UI/UX for the dotCMS Content Management System.
● Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience (At least 3+ years working in Digital Production or equivalent)
● Experience with REST API and GraphQL API usage
● Familiarity react.js, npm, and frontend tooling such as Webpack
● Experience with front-end unit testing frameworks such as Storybook, Jasmine, Karma, Cypress, etc.
● Strong understanding of semantic HTML5 markup
● Strong CSS and CSS3 skills with knowledge of cross browser quirks
● Experience with responsive design and media queries
● Familiarity with CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
● Experience with the Github development flow and code reviews
● Understand design and be able to build new UI interfaces out of design systems
● Committed to write the smartest code possible in every line.
● Excellent communication (oral and written) in English, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
● Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications.
● Self motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
● Positive attitude toward work.
● Great problem solving ability.
● Work with R&D team to create UI/UX standards
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries
● Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to design and implement new features
● Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to enhance the usability of existing features
● Help enforce UI/UX consistencies across the system
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX of dotCMS
● When needed work with the marketing team and stakeholders to implement changes and enhancements to the dotCMS starter site and dotcms.com