Experian Talent Acquisition Partner (Tech) in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Following our success in transforming the Talent Acquisition function here at Experian, we are investing in the UK&I TA team and are hiring for 2 experienced recruitment professionals to join our team as Technology Talent Acquisition Partners. The positions are based Nottingham however working from home is a core part of our culture and we'll understand what's important to you when we discuss your application.
The successful candidates will become true business partners to our hiring teams and will focus on direct sourcing and 360 recruitment across Information Technology, Digital, Software Development, Data and across lots of exciting innovative technology.
We’re looking for all-round recruiters with experience in both in-house and agency roles. These are broad, true business partnering opportunities with exposure to stakeholders at all levels and will lead on the recruitment agenda across critical job families.
- Partnering with our internal hiring teams to define requirements and understand that recruitment doesn’t start at the job brief. We are looking for people who are proactive and will understand business needs in order to proactively pipeline talent as well as manage recruitment for open vacancies
- Creating engaging recruitment collateral (adverts, social media utilisation such as LinkedIn and LinkedIn recruiter) and working with other colleagues such as Employer Branding to ensure the brand attraction in your discipline is strong and we are attracting the best talent
- Candidate management from application through to outcome, providing a world class candidate experience to all applicants regardless of outcome
- Track and monitor recruitment data, such as diversity of hires, hiring manager and candidate feedback, and using data with your business areas to influence hiring
- Coaching stakeholders on recruitment best practice using available resources and training, providing an engaging and seamless hiring experience for all hiring managers
- Managing applications using our ATS and ensuring that you adhere to data quality procedures
- Contributing to TA focused (regional and global) and wider HR projects.
We’re looking for recruiters with backgrounds in both in-house and agency recruitment and it’s important that you have experience recruiting next-gen and traditional technical roles; from software developers to cyber security specialists.
You’ll be passionate about recruitment and sourcing; we’re looking for hands-on recruiters who provide an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience across all roles. You’ll be experienced in full-cycle recruitment and will be able to form strong relationships at all levels.
Could this be your next move? If you understand the challenges that come with recruiting talent in a demanding and fast-paced market and have innovative ways of capturing passive talent and are able to promote Experian as an employer of choice, then get in touch.
These are brand-new roles that will form part of a revitalised UK Talent Acquisition function that in the last financial year made 500 hires of which 97% were direct sourced.
Why choose us?
Our colleagues’ health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that’s why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it’s your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
At Experian we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. We care about work that works, whether that’s about where you work or adjusting your hours to fit better with your life. Our flexible working practices, including our hybrid working model where employees can split their working time between the office and their home, support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. So that you can love where you work please discuss what works for you with your recruiter during the hiring process.
Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
To learn more about our culture and what it’s really like to work here, check out our interactive guide here: https://view.pagetiger.com/experianguideforcandidates/1
Job: *Human Resources
Organization: *Human Resources
Title: *Talent Acquisition Partner (Tech) *
Requisition ID: 213552
Other Locations: United Kingdom-England-London
- Experian Jobs