Experian MI Analyst (Third-Party Risk) in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Experian are pleased to announce an exciting new career opportunity for an MI Analyst (Third-Party Risk) to support to the Third-Party Risk Management & UKI Procurement teams to provide critical and insightful MI reporting and analytics to enable appropriate actions and decisions to be taken in reducing risk. The job holder will act as the guardian of the UK&I third party inventory which is pivotal to reporting across the region and to senior stakeholders.
This role will identify early warning signs of non-compliance with the global Third Party Risk Management policy at a regional and functional level, escalating to Third Party Managers to intervene as necessary. You will provide regular status reporting on how UK&I region is performing in relation to savings target for the financial year.
What you'll be tasked with:
- Maintain and continually mature a robust inventory of active third parties
- Maintain an accurate inventory of third parties and associated risk assessments in conjunction with second line of defence teams (Global Security Office (GSO), Business Continuity (BC) & Compliance) which easily identifies the risk tiering and assessment status across all third parties
- Monitoring and reporting against TPRM controls to measure compliance with Experian’s Third Party Risk Management Policy, identifying any third parties that may not have been risk assessed, ensuring clear business ownership is agreed
- Define metrics and reporting dashboard to illustrate compliance levels, risks and trends at a regional and functional level, suitable for all audiences including executives
- Develop and produce monthly reporting pack for regional steering group meetings and UK&I exec RMC meetings
- Following GSO audits, upload security findings into GRC/Archer system for monitoring and closure
- Identify themes in non-compliance and propose ways to achieve increased compliance in the end to end process
- Work across third party 1LoD population to drive best practice and continuous improvement
- Ensure all processes are documented and kept up to date keeping TPRM ‘audit’ ready
- Run weekly reporting in Power BI and PowerPoint to highlight TPRM team statistics
- Run monthly reconciliations for TPRM & UK&I Procurement as control points to identify any causes for concern. Escalate any issues as required.
- Responsible for owning and running UK&I Procurement Savings and Pipeline meetings weekly. This involves keeping a Power BI dashboard up to date. A comprehensive review of KPI’s is required monthly.
- Responsible for collaboration of quarterly UK&I Procurement KPI’s and upload into MINT.
- Work with UK&I buyers/ internal stakeholders for ad-hoc data requests (e.g. spend/ risk information).
Could this role be for you?
We're ideally looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Experience of working in a regulated environment with strong process management disciplines is desirable
- Strong attention to detail orientated and organisational skills are critical
- Able to take on multiple data points and aggregate to provide insights and MI
- Experience in creating new processes and quality / control frameworks
- Ability to comprehend and interpret policies and identify synergies across policies
- Experience of Microsoft packages with advanced Excel and Power Point skills is essential
- Must be able to produce high quality, executive level reporting and to adjust tone & content for different audiences, leveraging visual tools available and communicate openly and effectively in both written and verbal form at all levels, with strong influencing skills and stakeholder management
- Access, SharePoint & Power BI experience is desirable
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and challenge data
- Ability to collaborate at all levels, finding workable solutions to issues
- Strong and proactive stakeholder management
- Results and solutions oriented
- Experience in third party risk assessment tools and techniques desirable
- Strong ability to build and develop stakeholder relationships (both internal and external)
- Experience in writing process and procedures
Why choose us?
Our colleagues’ health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that’s why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it’s your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
At Experian we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. We care about work that works, whether that’s about where you work or adjusting your hours to fit better with your life. Our flexible working practices, including our hybrid working model where employees can split their working time between the office and their home, support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. So that you can love where you work please discuss what works for you with your recruiter during the hiring process.
Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
To learn more about our culture and what it’s really like to work here, check out our interactive guide here:https://view.pagetiger.com/experianguideforcandidates/1
Title: MI Analyst (Third-Party Risk)
Requisition ID: 213765
- Experian Jobs