PruittHealth Insurance Billing Specialist in NORCROSS, Georgia
Manage the Insurance Billing and AR collections processes for a group of Healthcare Centers through American Health Tech’s Long Term Care (LTC) software program. Successful individuals are able to manage a reasonable volume of detailed work, are familiar with the rules and regulations of Insurance billing and are skilled at problem solving and account resolution. This position will work under general supervision. This position will function within a team environment. Successful individuals will be able to work well with other team members to meet or exceed financial goals set by the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare and transmit Insurance claims.
• Research, correct and re-bill outstanding Insurance claims.
• Responsible for Insurance Collections and Days Sales Outstanding.
• Work with the healthcare center administrator and office personnel to manage the facility’s Insurance accounts receivable.
• Respond to change productively and handle additional projects as assigned.
• Carry out all duties with a “Commitment to Caring” attitude in accordance with the company’s mission, vision, and philosophy.
• Follow all company policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations and report violations to the appropriate supervisor.
• File and organize all appropriate paperwork related to job duties.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• 1-3 years’ experience with Georgia or South Carolina Insurance billing and collections.
• Previous experience with LTC-Long Term Care a plus.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with LTC and/or Healthcare is valuable.
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- PruittHealth Jobs