Cadence Design Systems, Inc. Principal Software Engineer in Noida, India
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
· Strong C/C++ development skills with a good understanding of object-oriented design
· Strong background of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, design patterns)
· Experience in Agile development, familiar with version control systems
· Good knowledge of multi-threaded programming and REST framework
· Basic knowledge of microservices architecture and distributed systems
· Passionate to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills, should be a quick learner and a team player.
· Experience of EDA tool development is a plus
Knowledge of Cloudera Data Platform is a plus
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Thanks to the outstanding caliber of the Cadence team and the empowering culture that we have cultivated for over 25 years, Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our shared passion for solving the world’s toughest technical challenges, our dedication to pushing the limits of the industry, and our drive to do meaningful work differentiates the people of Cadence.
Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other protected class.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc. Jobs