UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Cloud DevOps Engineer/ DevOps Architect (GCP Public Cloud, Infrastructure background) in Noida, India
Cloud DevOps Engineer/ DevOps Architect (GCP Public Cloud, Infrastructure background)
Noida - India - India
Description & Requirements
At Kronos, we see DevOps as a methodology that unites operations and development to automate everything. Our team advocates for facilitates and builds a DevOps culture and Infrastructure.
With your help we will further our foundational framework for continuous delivery, accelerate product development, and guarantee sound governance across teams.
DevOps Engineer (Automation) will be responsible for all aspects of the code deployment conveyor belt, from SCM check-in through production deployment.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Help build out an entirely new Continuous Delivery ecosystem, including automated and auto-scaling systems.
• Build and support Automation for the deployment of various components of the product ecosystem.
• Work with the Operations team to build production deployment processes & systems.
• Participates in code and design reviews to ensure quality and conformance to product standards.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 10-15 years of software development experience in a fast-paced environment, working through all phases of the software development life cycle
• Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
• Knowledge of system deployment & management systems (Chef/Puppet/Salt) and Jenkins
• Familiarity with both public cloud providers (AWS, Google Compute)
• Familiarity with CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux
• Development Tools – GIT(Stash), Jira, Confluence, VersionOne, Artifactory, Gradle, Grunt
• Ability to write in multiple languages including Python, Java, Ruby, and Bash scripting
• Familiarity with Java build tools - Gradle, Ant, Maven
• Familiarity with monitoring and reporting tools
• Exposure to Agile/SCRUM methodology
• Excellent Debugging / Troubleshooting skills
• Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
• Team-oriented, meticulous, rigorous, attention to details, strong customer focus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs