James R. Glidewell Dental Ceramics 22045 Janitorial Team Member (Wednesday to Sunday 9:00am to 5:30pm) in Newport Beach, California
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gathers and empties various trash containers; replaces trash liners.
- Notifies Team Lead or Supervisor if a trash can is damaged and needs possible replacement.
- Attends restrooms; includes but is not limited to:
- Cleaning and wiping down countertops, sink basins, and mirrors.
- Mopping/sweeping floors to ensure all trash and water is removed.
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilet/urinals.
- Cleaning and wiping down doors and walls as necessary.
- Restocking toilet paper, seat covers, and paper towel dispensers
- Checking and refilling air freshener dispensers as needed.
- Cleans and dusts all appropriate surface areas in break rooms and common areas as well as production areas throughout the Company, including but not limited to countertops, tables, desks, chairs, microwaves, refrigerators, and equipment.
- Cleans and wipes down windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
- Dusts furniture, walls, office machines and equipment.
- Cleans all floors in stairwells, hallways, office areas, lab areas, and general work areas by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and/or vacuuming.
- Wipes down stairwell handrails.
- Immediately informs Team Lead, Supervisor, or Manager of any needed repairs to facilities and/or equipment.
- Restocks supplies in restrooms, break rooms, and common areas as necessary.
- Requests needed supplies and equipment in a timely manner as to not hinder continued execution of job duties.
- Follows all safety procedures for use of chemical cleaners, disinfectants, and cleaning equipment.
- Maintains janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintains a professional and courtesy demeanor while working in locations with a high volume of employees and in areas that require frequent contact with employee population and general public.
- May clean exterior common areas around the Company facilities such as but not limited to building entrances, outside sitting areas, and patio areas.
- May maintain hard-surface floor areas by stripping, sealing, finishing, polishing, waxing, and/or buffing using chemical agents and power equipment.
- May perform general grounds-keeping duties such as but not limited to water plants, sweeping/raking leaves, and removal of dead foliage from planter areas.
- May assist with setting up and breaking down meetings and special events
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management.
Pay Range:$17/hr - $18/hr
Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
Glidewell Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, olor, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us email@example.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.