WindStream Communications Small Business Outside Sales Specialist in Newark, Ohio
/Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners, and communities is our top priority./
* *$1450 Advance Commission Pay Out 1st Month Salary* *
Ability to earn $60-90K annually.**base commission
What You’ll Do:
As a Kinetic small business sales specialist, you will drive a company provided vehicle within a Windstream service territory and meet with small business owners. You will listen to their needs and present a portfolio of technology-based solutions to solve their business challenges. You will complete orders, ensure service activation, set up accurate billing and then follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction. As a specialist you are expected to meet product and service sales quotas by prospecting new business, identifying, and attending special events to build your network and increase your sales opportunities.
Do You Have:
- An interest in technology-based products and services with an enthusiastic yet sincere approach to marketing and selling solutions to small business customers.
- Able to identify special event opportunities that will allow you to market products, network with others and build relationships to develop sales opportunities.
- Collaboration skills to help you partner with internal teams to ensure complex sales needs are addressed appropriately.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Good driving history.
- Self-motivation and a desire for success.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- 1-2 years of sales and customer service experience.
- Bi-lingual, a plus.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision. https://windstreambenefits.com
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings accounts; Life & AD&D, spouse, and child life
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Paid sales and product training
- New sales leads provided every month
- Career and advancement opportunities
- Fun & Competitive work environment
*About Us: *
Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S. Windstream offers bundled services, including broadband, security solutions, voice, and digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud solutions, unified communications and managed services to business and enterprise clients. The company supplies core transport solutions on a local and long-haul fiber-optic network spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
High School diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years experience. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Primary Location: *US-Ohio-Newark
Job Category: Sales
Requisition ID: 21002810
Other Locations: US-Ohio-Heath
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
- WindStream Communications Jobs